error while saving

There was an error while saving


(Debug information, this helps us helping you, you can remove this if you don’t want to share this data, it should not contain any personal or sensitive information)
Device: samsung - SM-S938B - Android: 15 - WebView: 136.0.7103.125
App-Version: 3.5.8 - 5205
Screen: 412 x 892 px - 1.75dppx

Could you provide more information? How did you trigger this issue and can you reproduce it?

I guess, I will not be the last one to see this error message.
Yes, I think it is a bug. :slightly_smiling_face:
I might be also wrong and it was intended to happen, because the “Forum” button is missing in the error message.
One way or the other “Discard recording” is not what I want.

What I did:

  • went for a ride with AA
  • came home and noticed the notification that Kurviger is paused, so I took the option (from the notification) to end the navigation, without opening Kurviger-App
  • then I went to Forum and tried to open one of the links from “Komische Schlenker” thread
  • while opening the link, the App reported the above error
  • the recorded ride is apparently lost, although I did not select “Discard recording”

Cheers

OSM date stamp: 07/10/2026
Version: 3.6.7
Device: samsung - SM-G970F - Android: 12 - WebView: 154.0.8037.106
App-Version: 3.6.7 - 7927
Screen: 360 x 760 px - 3dppx

Well… what do you know…

Couple of hours and taps later, the recording was saved. Nothing lost.

The app still has a bug - it says it was a nice tour, while it was wet, cold and short, but not nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for reporting @t00thl355! I cannot reproduce it yet, but we’ll keep an eye on this.

:wink:

Thanks for reporting this! So I understand that there was nothing lost and due to some issue, the recording could not be uploaded the first time.

So I guess we should at least mention nothing was lost in the error message?

A bit more clarity what went wrong, what to expect and what the user could do would be welcome.

If the data is still available, but could not be saved at the moment, the message could be something like:

“The connection to the cloud is currently unavailabe. If the error persists after retry, try restarting the app.”

Buttons: “Discard / Retry / Postpone”