All reports are welcome, issues as well as proposals.
Please consider this as an error and report. So many eyes and sometimes nobody sees.
All reports are welcome, issues as well as proposals.
Please consider this as an error and report. So many eyes and sometimes nobody sees.
Hi @Tim_Rhind.
Bug reports and feedback is always welcome. If we missed a translation somewhere, we’d gladly correct that ![]()
I shall check with the apple owner next time I see him, and see if I can get some screen captures to make the report. I witnessed the issue at the dinner table during our ride on Sunday.
Hello! I don’t know if this helps, but I’m planning a 2,000 km motorcycle trip through Thailand and I ran into the same problem. Kurviger often can’t find the places I type in.
What works really well for me is planning it on my laptop. I open Google Maps, find the place I want to go, and simply click on the exact location on the map. Google Maps then shows the GPS coordinates, which I copy and paste into Kurviger. That way Kurviger finds the exact location without any problems.
I find it much easier on a laptop because you have a good overview of the map and can just click around with the mouse. The downside is that you have to do some planning in advance, but for my Thailand trip this method works really well.
Hi @Ahmet,
![]()
BTW: On your smartphone you can also just tap on “share” in Google Maps to open it in Kurviger.