Probleme de blocage d'itineraire

Hello, I have a problem with Kurviger. it happens to me often during planning, not to be able to “cross” a village. I place a point, then, whatever the proximity of the next point, the route makes the complete tour of the mountain range to go to the next point. so half a turn! I give you an image representation: it is as if your watch, to go from 11:59 to 12:00, instead of advancing by a minute, was back 59 minutes! Whatever the set-ups, I never had the solution, except to truncate my itinerira in several…

bonjour, j’ai un souci avec Kurviger. il m’arrive souvant lors de planification, de ne pouvoir “traverser” un village. je place un point, puis, quelue que soit la proximité du point suivant, l’itinéraire fait le tour complet du massif montagneux pour aller au point suivant. donc un demi tour! je vous fait une représentation imagé: c’est comme si votre montre, pour passer de 11h59 à 12H00, au lieu d’avancer d’une minute, reculait de 59 minutes! Qul que soient les reglages, je n’ai jamais eu la solution, sinon de tronquer mon itinérire en plusieurs…

Please share the route, so we can have a look in detail.