Recycle bin in the web version

Hi, I have been doing quite a lot of complex planning lately and something I am really missing is a Recycle Bin .. Have deleted a few routes by accident and had to start all over again.

Would be really nice to have this feature !

Tony

Hello @tokn59
Have a look here. We got you :wink:

Or alternatively if you’re on the same machine you deleted the route on, you can click the ‘kebab’ menu on the main web planner, select History and find all your old routes or most of them (I think the limit is 300).

Remember to hit Save once loaded. This saved my bacon more than once

Great ! Thank you. Missed that one !

Yes !!! Thank you !!!

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit den Ordner mit den Touren wieder herzustellen?

@futter …

Hello,

I tried to delete a trip itinerary and accidentally deleted an entire folder containing my upcoming trips… several of which start this Wednesday…
These are my ‘planned trips’. Could you please recover them? It would be helpful to have a double or triple layer of security when dealing with a folder.

Or, ideally, to be able to undo this deletion without having to contact your department, which probably has other priorities :wink:

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

André.

you try this

DlzG Andre

Thank you so much! I must have missed this option ten times.
Kurviger is the best GPS app for motorcycles. Thank you for your work.
Sincerely,
André.