Simple Route through Towns and cities

Hello Everybody,

I am writing form Germany, Grüße an alle Deutschsprechende.

I find Kurviger works well - but, it often routes me though diffucult areas in Cities and Towns (i.e. restricted zones, very narrow streets in residential areas and so on. This can be dangerous here due to lack of parking and heavy traffic.

I allow the App to use main roads as well as highways in plannig.

Is there an easier way than a complete review of every populated area and placing waypoints on main roads?

Regards, Mark

So funktioniert es meiner Meinung nach am besten. Urbane Gebiete werden vermieden, und wo möglich die schnelle Umfahrung gewählt.

Edit: manchmal hilft dann auch “schnell und Kurvig” um größere Städte zu umfahren, das kannst du ja auch Abschnittsweise einstellen. Bloß keine Vermeidung auf Schnell und Hauptstraße dann muss Kurviger dich durch die Nebenstraßen führen

Can you share an example route?

Somtimes people place waypoints in the middle of a city.
E.g. if you search for munich, you will end up in downtown munich, if you just use the search result as a waypoint.